NOTE: All downloads are in .pdf format, and will open in a new browser window
|From the Principal, Michele Holloway
* Last term the Preschool was assessed for it's ability to meet the standards. In summary the assessor said, 'keep doing what you are doing'.
* The slowness and erratic nature of out Internet has been impacting on the programs we can offer. We have now received approval to approach a local provider who can offer speeds we could only dream of!
* Our STEAM rotations are very successful. Many children are becoming really engaged with the projects and I can see lifelong skills developing.
* On Monday, R-7 students were at Meldanda learning about animals tracks and scats. The facilitator was very impressed with the level of our children's knowledge. We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful resource on our doorstep.
* The 'sign-off' on the new integrated learning area is in just over two weeks. It is looking fantastic!
* The 130 year celebrations are in full force and it is amazing what a small group of people can achieve Keep the date free - 22nd September!
Library - Book Week
FIND YOUR TREASURE
Children's Book Week is 17th - 24th August
Our annual dress-up parade will take place on Thursday 23rd
* Someone/something you TREASURE
* A character from a book you TREASURE
* A TREASURE hunter